- M.A. Landscape Urbanism, Architectural Association School of Architecture, 2007
- M.Arch, Tunghai University, 2002
- B.A. in Sociology, National Taiwan University, 1995
- 2013.02-2014.07 Lecturer, Department of Architecture, National Taipei University of Technology.
- 2012.08-2013.01 Adjunct Lecturer, Graduate Institute of Architecture, NCTU.
- 2010.02-2013.01 Contract Lecturer, Department of Architecture, NTUT.
- 2010 Authorized Lecturer of Rhinoceros 3D
- 2009 Architect License, Taiwan
- 2009.09-2010.02 Adjunct Lecturer, Dept. of Architecture, Tunghai University (4th-year studio)
- 2008.01-2009.07 Project Leader, Zaha Hadid Architects, London
- 2006.02-2006.08 Project Manager, Arctangent Architecture+Design Taiwan
- 2002.07-2005.08 Project Manager, Shu Change & Associates, Architects
- Architecture – Urban – Landscape Design
- Design Development and Implementation of Architectural Details & Construction
- Theory and Methodology in Digital Architecture
- Parametric Design, Computational Geometry
- Form Finding and Form Generation
- Digital Fabrication
- Planning & Strategies of Urban Landscape, Sustainable Design of Environment and Architecture
- Morphogenetic Design