Call for Tenure-Track Position Application
The Graduate Institute of Architecture of the National Chiao Tung University is calling for applications for the position of a tenure-track faculty (Assistant Professor or above) in architectural practices and cross-disciplinary design researches. The position holds the duties of teaching and conducting advanced researches in architecture design, design methodology & practices, and cross-disciplinary design, as well as working with various units of the university. The goal is to pursue innovative education, advanced projects, and international collaborations.
- No. of Position: One.
- The candidate must hold a PhD degree or a Master degree with a working experience of more than 4 years.
- Professional areas in architecture design, architecture practice, cross-disciplinary design collaboration, and design research.
- Experiences in teaching design and professional practices.
- Capable of teaching in Mandarin and English, as well as instructing workshops, international exchange, or projects.
- Employment starts on August 1st, 2020.
- Application requirements:
- a letter of application, including a vision statement.
- a detailed and current curriculum vitae.
- degree certificates (copy of).
- representative publication and portfolio.
- awards, exhibitions, letters of recommendation, and documents of professional works.
Submit all application documents no later than April 27th, 2020 to:
Miss Ya-Mi Tsai
Graduate Institute of Architecture, National Chiao Tung University
1001 Ta-Hsueh Rd.
Hsinchu City, 30010
If sending through postal mail, please contact Ms. Tsai via phone or email and get her confirmation to prevent lost mail.